If you are planning to take the Certified Change Management Professionals (CCMP) exam then here is a plan you might want to consider.
- Visit Association of Change Management Practitioners (ACMP)’s website http://www.acmpglobal.org/ and visit the CCMP exam link http://www.acmpglobal.org/?ccmp
- Register to take the exam by visiting http://www.acmpglobal.org/?ccmpstart to register as a CCMP applicant. Then click on https://acmp.learningbuilder.com/account/login
- Next click on Register as a CCMP Applicant https://acmp.learningbuilder.com/RegistrationLaunch/DEFAULT It takes a few days for the application to be reviewed and approved. There are Education, Experience and Training requirements (details on the registration page)
- Download The Standard from http://www.acmpglobal.org/?ACMPStandard. Most of the Exam is based on this document.
- Download the Code of Ethics from http://c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.acmpglobal.org/resource/resmgr/Website_2015/ACMP_Code_of_Ethics_2014.pdf. Some exam questions are based on this document.
- All steps to from Checking Eligibility to receiving the Certificate are covered on http://www.acmpglobal.org/?ccmpstart
- Links to the sample exam questions and flash cards are also on the above webpage
- Exam questions are based on knowledge and application of what is contained in The Standard and Code of Ethics as well as the candidate’s practical experience in Change Management.
- There are 150 MCQs to answer in 180 minutes. Questions can be marked for review and its a good technique to spend to mark a difficult question for later review and move on. Later all questions marked for review can be seen listed on one page where they can be selected from to answer.
- The results are not displayed on the screen but takes around a month to receive the results.
If you need advice or coaching on how to pass the exam please contact us.